- 1/2½ lb. Shelled Roasted Peanuts
- 1 ½ pt. Water
- 1 can Condensed Milk (or Soy Milk sweetened with Brown Sugar)
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/2 tsp grated Nutmeg
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon (Optional)
- Put the Shelled Peanuts or Peanut Butter in a blender.
- Pour half the water in the blender and start to blend
- Gradually pour the rest of the water while blending the peanuts.
- Blend thoroughly until liquified
- Slowly Strain the mixture in a jug through a strainer/sieve (pour in a little at a time)
- Add Condensed Milk, Vanilla Essence, Nutmeg, Cinnamon and Honey.
Mix well. Serve cold